The forward limit is limit set by WhatsApp on the number of forwards which is only 5 so you have to forward your messages like installation. Sometimes it is very frustrating but there is one solution which is WhatsApp Gb.
if you are not aware of WhatsApp Gb then first read about WhatsApp Gb and its installation process. In this app, you can increase your forward limit by up to 250 contacts per time.
If you want to increase the forward limit then first I want to clear that increasing the forward limit in normal WhatsApp is not possible because it against WhatsApp rules. But if you want to increase the forward limit then you have to download WhatsApp Gb. I suppose you have downloaded WhatsApp Gb from our GbWhatsApp site. By default, this forward limit is set to 5 but you can set it to 250 by following these steps to increase the forward limit.
Steps to increase the forward limit
- Open downloaded the app and set your detail everything like normal WhatsApp.
- Now click on the 3-dots icon on the GbWhatsApp home screen.
- Click on Fouad Mods
- Now List of settings appeared.
- Click on Universal.
- you will see Settings, click on it.
- Scroll down and here you will see the “Increase Forward Limit” tab.
- It is disabled by default means it is set to only 5 limits.
- To increase the forward limit, you have to click on it to enable.
- Now you are done.
So now you can send messages up to 250 contacts at one time. If you also want to remove the forward tag which usually appeared on forwarded messages then read our detail guide to remove forward tag.