hey if you want to write bold in WhatsApp then you have to do following things
- type your message.
- now put *(star) both the side of word or sentence whatever you want to bold
- like I want to send a message “I use WhatsApp” and I want “WhatsApp” word to be bold
- Then I will put two *(stars) around the “WhatsApp” word.
- Now my message will be like “I use *WhatsApp*”
- Now click on send and your word “WhatsApp” will get bold.
- Now the message will be seen as “I use WhatsApp“
- You can repeat the same steps for italic style by replacing stars with “_” like “_WhatsApp_”.